Monday, March 18, 2013

Bloody mess ( pic heavy )

Hey guys! it seems like a while since I blogged about something decent.. SO it's going to be picture heavy since I haven't been blogged.
 So it's another boring Sunday, and I wanted to do something that I've been meaning to do.. BLOOD.  I love blood...O____O I don't know if it's weird or not.. but it's fascinating.  here are the results.

Before the blood:
and don't worry .. it's fake blood XD

 I look different in all my photos. People don't recognize me when they add my facebook.  Like " I can't find you" . and when I tell them.. that..that is me. they typically say " OMG is that you?!" and the one that made me blush was " is your profile picture of a famous person?" >____<  hehehehe.  It's because I NEVER go to school with makeup. too lazy.. and I can care less what people think about me. especially since i go to a all girls school.  Even in high school... it was rare for me to dress up or wear makeup... like... prom... thats it XD  and a few times..  school picture.. ummm... yeah. Moving on, The camera didn't like my face.. much... 


here was my makeup :D and I finally found my bottom lashes. Makeup looks so much cleaner now.

After The Blood:
this is probably my favorite picture of all time by me . :,)



you guys don't know how much fun I had with this....
♥♥♥

and it's been awhile since i posted nails... SO here ya go:
my new phone case matches it. ^____^

Ummmm here are some Gifs ... i like gifs a lot...


no makeup Sagi ^^

Good Night ~~ ♥


8 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love your photos *__* The fake blood looks so cool <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. *___________*
    I love your pictures. *q*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, you're so pretty! love your blog
    I'm a new follower ♥


    xx
    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of blood but you really pull of that vampirey look ^^


    Cute nails btw!!

    Emi
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason the dark looks is so much funner to do :D

      Delete