Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Resolution

Yeah, I know. I'm late. I got really lazy.... Anyways this is probably the first year I'm making resolutions and I thought a lot about this. Yah know... those nights where you can't sleep and you start thinking a lot. -_____- ugh. Well the past years I was pretty much sad the time... depressed... probably.... and the holidays always seemed like the saddest time for me. and around the time I met Dylan.. ( mid may 2011)  I was a lost child. haha. really though. But once I went out with him I got a lot cheerier.  guess all I need was love.   haha cheesssy, I know. yup. But this year somehow, it's a lot better. :) I got to spend Christmas Eve with Dylan ( I didn't see him for 6 months  ( november2011- April-2012) because of family issues last year ),  I spent lots of time with family and I got to see my Bff :3....... ohhhhh I'll post my christmas post soon..... *laziness*

♥Resolutions♥
1. To be Happy
2. Go on a self journey to find myself / my purpose in life
3. To be less lazy
4. Work harder in school
--

and it seems like I haven't post any nails.. so here ya go. I've been working on my 3D stuff. ^__^
 I bet you miss my face as well.. hahah. just kidding. but no matter how i look at this picture.. it looks like I'm going to cry :O

oh if you're wondering...I'm still sick -______- I have a weak immune system D,: 




goodnightt~♥♥


1 comment: